Choices about Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use VictoriaInsurance.com's services that require
you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However,
many VictoriaInsurance.com services do not require that you accept cookies.
VictoriaInsurance.com's Practices Regarding Cookies
VictoriaInsurance.com uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using VictoriaInsurance.com services.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve VictoriaInsurance.com content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your VictoriaInsurance.com password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Other Companies' Cookies on VictoriaInsurance.com
Please note that VictoriaInsurance.com currently does not allows other companies to set and/or access their cookies on your computer while visiting VictoriaInsurance.com.
Click HERE to return to the Help Page